Macedonia Motorhome Hire Skopje
Macedonia Motorhome Hire Skopje has vehicles available at Skopje airport for weekly hire. You may travel to all EU countries. The Republic of Macedonia is known as often simply called Macedonia. It is bordered to the west by Albania, to the North by Serbia, to the east by Bulgaria and to the west by Albania. In 1993 The United Nations admitted it under the reference the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM). Today it is know as both The Republic of Macedonia and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Skopje is the capital of the Republic of Macedonia. As largest city in the country, it is a political, economic, and cultural center of Macedonia. It lies on the upper course of the Vardar River and is located on a major north-south Balkan route between Belgrade and Athens.
The first impression of a visitor to Skopje is invariably the same: it is a new and modern city. It is a trading center for the cotton, tobacco, grains, and livestock produced in the surrounding region. The city also has manufacturing facilities for iron and steel, electrical machinery, chemicals, textiles, carpets, and foods.
RV’s, also known as Campervans, can be picked up from the motorhome depot in Skopje or we can arrange for your collection at Skopje airport.
Some facts about the country and Macedonia Motorhome Hire
- The population of Macedonia is in the region of 2 million people.
- The official languages of the Macedonia are Macedonian and Albanian.
- The currency of Macedonia is the Macedonian denar (MKD) and the Internet top level domain is .mk
- The country celebrates Independence day on September 8th.
- The Capital of Macedonia is Skopje with half a million population.
- Key cities in the country include: Strumica, Tetovo, Kumanovo, Bitola, Prilep, Gostivar, Kocani, Veles, and Ohrid.
- Macedonia is completely land locked
Macedonia Tourism – http://www.exploringmacedonia.com
Macedonia Skopje Airport – http://www.airports.com.mk