|Adventure Campervan is ideal for two adults and a child. It is easy to drive and park and makes for great transport. The vehicle comes with a turbo diesel engine for maximum fuel efficiency. It also has air conditioning in the cab and a shower and toilet compartment. We recommend that you use campgrounds for security while travelling in France.
Adventure Campervan France is great for narrow city streets in Europe.
|Front air conditioned
|Seatbelts (Driving Cab)
|Seatbelts (Living Area)
||2 seats with seatbelt
|AM/FM CD Player
||10 – 11 litres per 100 KM
|Exterior Length (m)
|Exterior Width (m)
|Exterior Height (m)
|Guaranteed newer vehicle not older than two model years. 80% of the fleet is refreshed with new vehicles each year. The remaining 20% of the fleet are not older than 2 model years.
Our rates include:
- Tax (VAT)
- Comprehensive Insurance (see Insurance) in Term and Conditions
- Unlimited mileage
- Vehicle kit (water hose, jerry-can, electric cord, broom + dustpan, clothes hangers)
- Cooking utensils
- Tourist information (road maps, list of campgrounds, map of Aires de services [service areas])
- Regional suggested itineraries (Brittany, Loire Valley)
- Outdoor cleaning after return
Minimum charge is 7 days – Even if the motorhome is needed for a shorter period, we will charge 7 days.
When collecting your Motorhome, please allow 1-2 hours for transfer, including instruction on how to use the motorhome, processing of paperwork and inspection of the Motorhome.
Collection and drop off of all vehicles is from our depots only; we do not deliver Motorhomes to airports.
Transfers are available from Paris airports and railway stations.
Supplied with Vehicle
- 2 bottles of propane gas (one full, the other one half full)
- 1 bottle of toilet chemicals
- 1 fire extinguisher
- 1 water hose
- 1 jerry-can (20 liters)
- 1 electric cord + European adapter
- 1 broom + dustpan
- 5 clothes hangers
- 1 kit of spare fuses and bulbs
- 1 bilingual Users Manual
- 1 map of Aires de Services (=service areas)
- 1 guide of selected campgrounds in France
COOKING UTENSILS + DISHES
- 6 plates 1 can opener
- 6 dessert plates 1 corkscrew
- 6 glasses 1 bottle opener
- 6 bowls or mugs 1 frying pan
- 6 knives 2 sauce pans
- 6 forks 1 salad bowl
- 6 spoons 1 platter
- 6 tea spoons 1 strainer
- 1 potato peeler
- 1 kitchen knife
These floor plans and specifications are intended as a guide. The rental company cannot guarantee exact specifications and layouts. We reserve the right to substitute similar or higher-rated vehicles.