This page is for illustration purpose only. Should a vehicle not be available for causes beyond the Supplier’s control, the Supplier reserves the right to substitute models and will endeavour to offer the Customer another vehicle of the same type.
Travel is permitted to all EU countries including Switzerland at no extra charge. You may also travel to Morocco and the Occidental part of Turkey at an extra cost.
Drivers need to be 26 years of age with a class B normal National Car Licence that has been issued for a minimum of 2 years. Some of the smaller motorhomes may be driven by a person of 24 years of age with 2 years experience on their licence; please ask us for details.
You will be required to produce your passport or national identity card on pick up of the vehicle. Any extras like bedding, etc. can be added as you proceed through the booking process.
Included in daily rates for all models:
- Unlimited mileage.
- 2 Cylinders of Gas and Toilet Chemicals
- Roadside assistance for the vehicle with RACE (Royal Automobile Club of Spain), and ARAG (German insurance company) Valid both of them in all Europe.
- Roadside assistance with Hymer (with more of 300 depot around all Europe)
- Guidebook of campsites in Spain-Portugal-Europe.
- Full insurance (CDW) with an exemption of 600 Euros deposit payable on pick up by credit card.
- Lubricant expenses engine oil if required will be paid by the supplier on production of receipts.