|Included in your rental rate is the following:
- Free Mileage / kms
- Taxes included
- Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (with an excess – Please see Terms and Conditions)
- Theft Protection (with an excess- Please see Terms and Conditions)
- 24 Hour Breakdown Assistance
- Vehicle demonstration on arrival
- Bicycle Rack on request
- Outside cleaning
- 2 bottles of gas
- Balancing wedges to allow leveling of the vehicle
- Cable reel for hook up to 220/230 V supply
- Water hose to hook up to water supply at campgrounds
- Reversing camera on some larger models
- Dethleffs safety package
- Air conditioning in driver’s cabin
- Full comprehensive insurance with an insurance excess. Please see Terms and Conditions for information on what you are liable for in the case of any damage.
- PLEASE INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT!
Extra equipment, such as bedding and crockery etc., can be added as you proceed through the booking process.
All vehicles must be collected from the main depot; there are no deliveries to airports or other locations. There are no one way trips allowed, you must collect your motorhome and drop it back to the same depot.
All vehicles have comprehensive complete fittings: kitchen with refrigerator and cooker, heating, fresh water and waste water tank, safety belts in living quarters, power-steering, cable drum and connection cable, European standard plug set for 230 V, separate 12 V battery for living quarters, battery charger, at least one stereo radio with CD and a bicycle rack. Extras like kitchen utensils, crockery, childseats or snowchains are only available you can book these for an additional charge as you proceed through the booking process.
Journeys abroad within European Union countries are permitted. Journeys to countries outside of Europe are subject to the prior approval of the Rental Company. Journeys to areas affected by war or crisis are prohibited.
The Hirer and any other driver must be at least 21 years old. For groups Familiy, Luxury and Premium, the minimum age for the driver is 25 years. There is no upper age limited. The Hirer and any other drivers must have been in possession of a Class III / Class B or comparable national driving licence for at least one year. A driving licence issued by the hirers country is sufficient ie US,NZ RSA,AUS,GB or others.
Please note that some of the Rental Companys vehicles have a total weight of more than 3.5 tonnes and that to drive these vehicles an appropriate driving licence is required. Those in possession of a Class B driving licence must consult the Rental Company about the engine size and the technically permissible total weight of the vehicle rented.
The licence to drive these vehicles over 3500 Kgs is a class C licence it will be shown on your licence what vehicles you are permitted to drive. Yet a driving license premissible weight is country specific and regulations may vary depending on the country you are driving the vehicle in.