Frankfurt is the financial centre of Europe which and Frankfurt Camper Hire have access to a large inventory of Campers in the region around Frankfurt.
Frankfurt is situated in the centre of Europe on the river Main and is close to the Rhine river and Heidelberg it is also known as Frankfurt am Main.
How to book a Campervan in Frankfurt.
- Use our quotation software we have several suppliers in the greater Frankfurt area. Contact us by email if necessary.
- Be aware most campers range 2 to 6 persons.
- Most campers in Europe are all with manual gearbox with some exceptions.
- Travel to all EU countries is allowed and also some east European countries on application.
- Book well in advance and especially during peak demand some summer months require a minimum of 14 days rental.
- Rental rates are good value especially in the off season outside Easter and July August months.
- A four person motorhome will have 4 seat belts so ensure you have the correct size camper.
- Read the terms and conditions of the rental as the terms are different for each supplier.
- Frankfurt Camper Hire staff have 24 years experience so I advise using their knowledge to save you money.
Frankfurt Camper Hire Location in Germany
Frankfurt Camper Hire have many location in Germany the main rental centres are in Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Berlin and Munich.
We also have about 25 other locations at Frankfurt Camper Hire where you can get a quotation at our booking software.
Please contact our staff if you have any queries as we have been in business over 25 years and we have a wealth of knowledge.Frankfurt Camper Hire can save you
time and money and ensure you have the most suitable camper possible.
Most camper models in Europe are manual transmission apart from a few VW campers in Germany that are only suitable for 2 adults and two young children.