Florence Airport Motorhome offers budget and luxury Motorhome and RV hire we can meet you at Florence airport on your arrival.
The Aeroporto de Firenze is also known as “Aeroporto Amerigo Vespucci” (Peretola). It is handily located 4 km from the center of Florence; about 10-15 minutes by car. There is also the Sita/Ataf “Fly by Bus” between the airport and the railway station (Santa Maria Novella), which takes 20 minutes. It is a relatively small airport, used mainly for inland flights. If you are coming into Florence from an international destination, you are more likely to land at Galileo Galilei airport, which is closer to Pisa.
Florence itself is the largest city in the beautiful Tuscany landscape. It is most famous for being the birthplace of the Renaissance, and the art and architecture of this Florentine golden age. Its crown jewel is the domed cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, which towers above the Florence skyline. One of the best reasons for visiting Florence is its wonderful art museums, mostly showcasing works by the Renaissance Masters.
Florence Airport Motorhome offer excellent RV-motorhome or campervan hire rates for Florence Airport. To get a Motorhome hire quotation is simple; go to the Motorhome Hire section on our website and use our quotation generator and campervan booking engine.
Should you have any further questions about motorhome hire in Italy you can contact us via the telephone or email contacts on our website.
Submit your review
We had a wonderful holiday the motorhome worked out great we stayed in some wonderful rural spots.
“We have now returned from an excellent holiday in Italy utilising your and suppliers superb services. I can only sing both EUBookings and suppliers service as:
* the original contact and confirmations from yourselves was very good
* the final contractual arrangements by both yourselves and the supplier was very good
* the collection and initial meeting in Italy by supplier was very good
* the original vehicle was replaced on day 2 by supplier due to a faulty AC, and we got a bigger camper without any quibbles!
* The vehicle was perfect, reliable and fully operational with no hitches at all!
* unfortunately I hit an unseen high level branch on the narrow roads towards the end of our trip and damaged the awning which I telephonically advised to supplier
* all dealings with both parties were extremely professional and satisfying
Castle in Piemonte I thank you and supplier for the excellent services and due to that we had an incredible holiday. I have and will continue to refer both parties to anyone who wants to know, and there appears to be a lot of people interested. The attachment shows us visiting one of dozens of Castles/Monasteries in the Piemonte region.
Thanks and regards,