Bed dimensions: 1.4m wide, 1.92m long with extra
space to 2.1 metres for taller people
External space: with rear awning on 1.2m long by 1.4m wide
Comfortably seats three adults or two adults and one child. The child can be seated in the rear swivel seat.
A shoulder belt is provided in the rear swivel seat.
Babies over one year old only can be seated under the shoulder belt and a booster seat can be used at the same time under the lap belt.
Two adults in the rear swivel seat is not recommend but is possible.
The rear swivel seat has 3 functions
1. The rear swivel seat can lock into the forward facing position to seat 2 people whilst driving.
2. Be swivelled around to face out the passenger side slide door for internal table set up.
3. Be swivelled around to face the back door to set up internal bed legs for internal sleeping option
Rear Storage: 1.10m wide by 65 cm across and 35cm deep
Central main storage: 60cm by 70cm and 32cm deep
Two quality portable cookers are provided to be used on the cooker arm that sits outside the vehicle.
Two disposable gas canisters are provided, extras to be purchased by travellers.
Access to the front storage is via the slide doors (one on each side with the beta) The main rear storage is accessed from the back of the vehicle. There is a zip down part of the rear awning so you can access your gear while the awning is on.
15 litre fridge/freezer which runs off a 12 volt second battery
The second battery powers the stereo, DVD player and internal lights.
12-24 hours of life depending on how many DVDs are watched.
This will self charge when the engine is running
CD/MP3 stereo with AM/FM radio and IPod cord. Separate 10 inch TV/DVD screen
DVD player 25cm or 10inch TV/DVD screen
One 20 litre container with pump
Space for one baby booster or one child seat. Vehicle can not cater for babies under one year old.
55l tank. Is provided full, required to be returned full
Cigarette lighter 12 volt
Items included with the hire
Bedding included 1 double duvet with duvet cover, two pillows, with pillow cases and one fitted double sheet.
Self contained pack portable toilet and shower
Cutlery and Crockery included
– 4 plates 1.6 litre pot
– 4 bowls 26cm fry pan
– 4 cups chopping board
– 4 knifes, folks, spoons and teaspoons, brush
– 1 can opener detergent
– 1 knife sponge
– 1 potato peeler 2 tea towels
– fish slice scrubber
– container to do dishes in scourer
Support and Guidance
– DOC “Department of Conservation” Campground guides
– Various other more expensive campground guides
– Environmental information
– Accommodation guides
– How to use your vehicle DVD
– How to use your vehicle guide book
– Depot stations throughout NZ for local support, DVD and book exchange
– Access to great deals and info on activities and operators in New Zealand
– Suggested route itineraries