|Included in your rental rate is the following:
- Free Mileage / kms
- Free extra drivers
- Local Government Tax
- Local Federal State Tax
- Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (with an excess – Please see Terms and Conditions)
- Theft Protection (with an excess- Please see Terms and Conditions)
- 24 Hour Breakdown Assistance
- Vehicle demonstration on arrival
- Bicycle Rack on request
- Outside cleaning
- 2 bottles of gas
- Balancing wedges to allow leveling of the vehicle
- Cable reel for hook up to 220/230 V supply
- WC chemicals
- Water hose to hook up to water supply at campgrounds
- Reversing camera on some larger models
- Dethleffs safety package
- Air conditioning in driver’s cabin
- Full comprehensive insurance with an insurance excess. Please see Terms and Conditions for information on what you are liable for in the case of any damage.
- PLEASE INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT!
Extra equipment, such as bedding and crockery etc., can be added as you proceed through the booking process.
All vehicles must be collected from the main depot; there are no deliveries to airports or other locations. There are no one way trips allowed , you must collect your motorhome and drop it back to the same depot.
All vehicles have comprehensive complete fittings: kitchen with refrigerator and cooker, bath room with sink, shower and chemical toilet (cassette), heating, fresh water and waste water tank, safety belts in living quarters, power-steering, cable drum and connection cable, European standard plug set for 230 V, separate 12 V battery for living quarters, battery charger, at least one stereo radio with CD and a bicycle rack. Extras like kitchen utensils, crockery, child seats or snow chains are only available you can book these for an additional charge as you proceed through the booking process.
Journeys abroad within European Union countries are permitted. Journeys to countries outside of Europe are subject to the prior approval of the Rental Company. Journeys to areas affected by war or crisis are prohibited.