Why Germany is the perfect location for Motorhome rental in Europe.
Why Germany is the perfect location. Germany lies in the heart of Europe with Italy and the Alps to the South of Germany.
The flat lands to the east leading to Poland,the Czech Republic and Hungary.
To the North lies the Nordic countries including Sweden ,Norway and Sweden.
The west is primarily around the Rhine valley and the French alps.
The main airports in Germany are Frankfurt, Berlin Schoenefeld, Duesseldorf, Cologne and Munich which all have several motorhome suppliers
with a wide range of Campervans for hire. In the event of limited availability in high season it is a simple process to get a train to another city
to obtain a Campervan. Always you may consult our trained travel staff as we are in the Motorhome RV business for over 25 years.
- The Romantic Road Germany
- This takes in the old Roman road from Wurzburg to Fussen taking in historic cities and town like Augsburg and Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Norlingen and finish at
- The Algau Cheese Route Germany
- Visit the Algau region in the South of Germany bordering Lake Bodensee.Visit the Alpen foothill where you may ski in the winter months.
Hundreds of years of cheese-making tradition go into the production of Allgau Emmental, Allgau mountain cheese, hard cheeses and soft cheeses. There are many cheese making demonstrations where you can find out about how these cheeses and many others are made, what sets Allgau cheese apart from other cheeses and even how the holes in the cheese are produced.
- Castles and Beer Route – Bavaria and Thuringia
- The well-signposted Beer and Castle Route runs 450 km along the B85 road from the East Bavarian city of Passau to Bad Frankenhausen in Thuringia on the southern slope of the Kyffhauser Mountains. The route promises plenty of sociable drinking locations, art, culture, nature and good German food,and of course German beer renounded for it’s purity.
- German Wine Route
- The 95 km route has wound its way through the Palatinate from the German Wine Gate on the French border in the district of Schweigen-Rechtenbach to Bockenheim in the north of Germany. Visit Bad Bergzabern castle, thermal spring,Schweigen-Rechtenbach: the German Wine Gate.