Unlimited mileage included in the rental
An emergency number provides help in case of a breakdown.
All our vehicles have the following equipment:
- stationary gas heating
(except group A, stationary diesel heating)
- fresh water tank and waste water tank
- seatbelts in living area and driver area
- power steering
- radio with cassette or CD player
- electric cable drum and standard European exterior connection cable
- water hose
- two 11 kg propane tanks
(except group A: 2,8 kg propane tank/ group B: two 5 kg propane tanks)
- adapter for the propane tanks (on request)
- vehicle balancing bracket to be placed under tyre to level and/or straighten the vehicle if required
- camping guide
- kitchen with gas stove
(2 or 3 burners depending on vehicle size)
- broom and dustpan
- chemical toilet with chemicals
(except group A; no shower / no toilet)
- shower (except group A)
- sink (except group A)
- A kitchen set, a mobile navigator, bedsets (pillow slip, blanket, duvets and sheet), towels, child’s safety seat, snow chains, bicycle rack, camping tables and chairs can be booked as “extras” during the booking process.
All vehicles must be collected from the main depot; there are no deliveries to airports or other locations.
A special authorization is needed if clients wish to travel to Eastern European states. This authorization has to be signed in the station when clients pick up the vehicle.
Entry to the following countries is allowed without authorization:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Entry to the following countries is allowed only with authorization in advance:
Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Poland, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia
Entry to the following countries is FORBIDDEN:
Belarus, Bulgaria, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Moldavia, Morocco, Romania, Russia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine
For countries not listed here, please ask.
DRIVING LICENCE & PASSPORT
The Hirer and any other driver must be at least 21 years old. The Hirer and any other driver must be in possession (and present on arrival) their Class III / Class B or comparable national driving licence. They must have held this fully un-endorsed license for at least 12 months prior to the date of pick up. Drivers must also present their passports on arrival.
The vehicle may only be driven by the Hirer and the drivers named at the time of hiring.